References to "we", "us" or "our" are references to Perinon Limited t/a Horsted Place Hotel, company registration number 3912790, having its registered office at East Sussex National, Little Horsted, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 5ES.
By "your information" we mean the personal and financial information we obtain from you or from third parties. We hold your information securely on computers and in paper format. Credit card details are held on computers in an encrypted format and in a locked cabinet.
We use your information in connection with the provision of our services and to fulfil our statutory obligations in connection with our services.
We will never share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes but, on the basis that it is kept confidential, we may at any time share your information with:-
- our accountancy software provider
- external IT support companies
- our advisers, eg auditor/accountant, etc
- our related companies, East Sussex National Limited and Corporate Administration Management Limited
- with anyone who has a legal right to require disclosure of your information or to whom we are permitted at law to disclose your information, and
- for employees only, with the company’s nominated pension provider
We do not carry out data profiling.
You have the right:-
- to request a copy of your information by making a written application to the address above
- to ask us to rectify any information we hold that is inaccurate
- to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk, our data protection supervisory authority, if you feel that we have processed your data incorrectly.
If you have not entered into a contract with us, i.e. enquirers, you also have the right to request that we erase your information from our records.